Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 21 - Got my entry in!

I didn't do any writing this evening because I was too busy re-checking my STALI entry for the Romance Writers of Australia competition. But I got it and I am so happy!

Yesterday I mentioned that I felt very uncomfortable letting my friends read my work. For the competition at least 6 people are going to read my work, and they're going to be a lot more critical than my friends (presumably). So I kind of freaked out and at about 9 when my son was FINALLY asleep I decided I wasn't going to enter because it was a waste of money and I'd never get anywhere. Then I cheered up a little and decided that it was better to have entered and lost than to never have entered at all.

Word count - 0 (but I have a full day on Sunday so hopefully I'll make up some of the deficit then!)

No comments:

Post a Comment