Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 7 - Week 1 Review

What I love most about writing is that it's great for getting the housework done. So my score card for Day 7 was  1,085 words, an hour spent looking for a photo for a friend's assignment and a cleaner kitchen.

So, in the history of great challenges, this perhaps hasn't been the greatest first week ever.

Total Words - 8,712
Percentage of Goal - 0.87%

Apparently I now have 358 days to go, raising my required average per day to 2,768-ish. I'm not so concerned yet. If I can keep raising my general weekly average, and have the occasional really good day (my good days during NaNoWriMo tend to be about 10 to 15 thousand when I'm completely stressed out at the end ^_^) I should be sweet.

Now I just have to stop procrastinating writing this post and go do some writing for my day 8...

No comments:

Post a Comment